LEGAL NOTICEThe website www.ecco-freight.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) belongs to ECCO-FREIGHT TRANSPORT SERVICES, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as the “COMPANY”), with registered offices at Paseo de la Castellana, 144 6 C – 28046 Madrid, and tax ID number B86916517. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 31897, Page 185, Sheet 574103. The COMPANY welcomes and invites you to read carefully the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter, the “General Conditions of Use”), which describe the terms and conditions that will apply to your browsing through it, under the provisions of the Spanish regulations. Given that the COMPANY may modify these General Conditions of Use in the secciónfuture, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made. With the aim of ensuring that the use of the Website complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the COMPANY informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query regarding the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the COMPANY at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Privacy and Data Processing
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) the generally accepted morals and good customs; and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Website with personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the COMPANY or third parties by the information provided.
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, damaging the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems in the network that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third-party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, concealing or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or of third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those which are typically used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage to or deactivation of the Website and/or the contents.
- In particular, and including for information purposes but not limited to, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- Is contrary in any way to, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and the rest of the legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites the engagement of practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental equilibrium.
- Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the COMPANY or third parties without the use intended to be made having been authorised.
- Is contrary to honour, personal and family intimacy or the image of the individual.
- Makes up any advertising.
- Includes any virus or programme that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programmes of any kind and any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions. The COMPANY directors reserve the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information from the Website.
- Duration and Termination
- Representations and Warranties
- Force Majeure
- Dispute Resolution. Law and Jurisdiction
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR SALES QUOTESInformation about your personal data in accordance with Section 13 of Part 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
|BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION|
|Data Protection Officer||ECCO-FREIGHT TRANSPORT SERVICES, S.L (hereinafter referred to as “the company”)|
|Purpose||Accounting, tax and administrative management|
|Legitimation||Granting of consent by the data subject|
|Recipients||Data will be shared with third parties in order to carry out the purposes of this contract. Under no circumstances will data be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those described in this document.|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You may request additional and detailed information on Data Protection by writing to email@example.com|
- We would like to use your data to inform you of products and services that may be of your interest.