ECCO-FREIGHT focuses its attention on the field of international transport of all types of cargo in containers, as well as the transport of goods in large sizes and shipping of bulk merchandise.
Our Integrated Management System pursues, as a fundamental objective, a growing and continuous commitment for the total customer satisfaction and other interested parties involved, respect for the Environment and sustainability and always taking into account the occupational prevention risks inherent in our activity, evolving in time through continuous improvement, with the ultimate goal of providing our customers a quality service in all aspects, with the added value of a complete technical documentation and full control over transport, and always ensuring compliance with the requirements of the client, legal and / or regulatory within the framework of ISO standards: 9001: 2015, 14001: 2015 and 45001: 2018.
The ECCO-FREIGHT Management is committed to leading, implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment, and Health and Safety at Work, based on the following values and commitments:
- Compliance with the customer’s requirements, legal and regulatory requirements in environmental matters and Occupational Health and Safety and those established internally. For this matter, it assumes the obligations established by Law 31/1995 of November 8th, on Occupational Risk Prevention and its implementing regulations and considers them as the minimum level of action in this regard.
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction and compliance with the needs and expectations of all interested parties.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, establishing and verifying the compliance of the annual objectives and goals.
- Promoting environmental and safety and health responsibility at all levels of the company providing adequate training to all staff.
- Prevention, control and minimization of environmental effects generated in the environment, derived from ECCO-FREIGHT´s activity.
- Promotion of segregation programs implementation at origin of waste, in order to favor its subsequent reuse and / or adequate disposal.
- Reduce, when it is not possible to avoid waste generation.
- Information and communication commitment to all interested parties.
- Selection of suppliers and subcontractors based on quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety and criteria.
- Collaboration with Environmental authorities.
- Encourage consultation and employees participation, regarding their personal and professional development.
- Establishment of risk prevention management systems, with adequate means to achieve those purposes and also including the damage prevention and deterioration for the health of the employees.
- Eliminate the dangers and reduce the risks to which our workers are exposed in the performance of their functions and responsibilities, as well as to provide safe and healthy conditions for the prevention of all work-related injuries and health deterioration and appropriate for the purpose, size and context of the organization and specific nature of its risks to OSH and its opportunities to OSH.
The quality of service, the minimization of the environmental impact, and the surveillance of health and safety is everyone’s responsibility, therefore each company worker is committed to comply and maintain the Quality, Environment and Safety Management System and Occupational Health based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards, in order to perform a job with a higher value-added for all.