ECCOFREIGHT ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
ECCO-FREIGHT focuses its attention on the field of international transport of all types of cargo in containers, as well as the transport of goods in large sizes and shipping of bulk merchandise.
Our Integrated Management System pursues as a fundamental objective the growing and continuous commitment for total customer satisfaction and respect for the environment, evolving over time through continuous improvement, with the ultimate goal of providing our customers a quality product in all aspects, with the added value of a complete technical documentation and total control over transportation..
For this reason, ECCO-FREIGHT acquires the following commitments:
- Compliance with the Environmental Legal Requirements and other requirements applicable to our activity, as well as other requirements that the organization or our clients subscribe.
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction and compliance with the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, establishing and verifying compliance with the annual objectives and goals.
- Promoting environmental responsibility at all levels of the company providing adequate training to all staff.
- Prevention, control and minimization of environmental effects generated in the environment, derived from the activity of ECCO-FREIGHT.
- Promotion of the implementation of segregation at source of waste programs in order to promote their subsequent reuse and/or proper disposal.
- Commitment of Information to interested parties.
- Selection of suppliers and subcontractors based on quality and environmental criteria.
- Collaboration with the Environmental Authorities.
The quality of service and the minimization of the environmental impact, consequence of its activity is everyone’s responsibility, so that each worker of the company is committed to comply with and develop the Integrated Management System of Quality and Environment, in the interests of a higher value-added jobs for all.